Page 1 of 16
STOP! If you have NOT already taken the test online click here before proceeding.
How to read this review?
Now that you have taken the test, go through a complete review to ensure a better understanding.
- Read the presented question
- Read ALL the given options and pick a choice you feel is correct
- Check to see if your answer matches with the one given below
- Read through the justification to understand where each option stands. Follow the example reading guide given below:
- Say if option (A) is correct, this is indicated as "Why (A)" which means "Why option (A) is correct"
- If an option is incorrect, this is indicated as "Why NOT (B)" and should be read as "Why option (B) is NOT correct?"